Logos International Secondary School, Awo-Omamma, Imo State invites interested and eligible candidates to forward their application for the under-listed positions:
- Guidance Counselors
- Hostel Supervisors both married and unmarried male and female are inclusive.
- Cooks and Food Nutritionist
- Security officers
- Generator Operators/Mechanics
- Sanitation Officers
- Information Technology Engineer
- Account Officers
- Teachers in the following subjects: Mathematics, English Language, Literature in English, Government, Economics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Christian Religious Studies, Geography, Further Mathematics, Igbo language, Technical Drawing, French language, Visual Arts, Food and Nutrition, Computer studies, Civic Education, Fisheries, Dyeing and Bleaching, Commerce, basic science and Technology, National Values Education, Cultural and Creative Arts, and Business studies.
- For position no one, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc. in Library studies or Information Science.
- For position no two, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Ed. in Guidance/Counseling. Possession of additional qualifications with cognate experience will be an added advantage.
- For position no. three, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc certificate or its equivalent in public Administration.
- For position no. four, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent certificate in catering/ Food and Nutrition and a minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience.
- For positions, no. 5, 8, 9, 10, and 11 candidates must possess a minimum of WASC/GCE and must be physically fit and a minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience.
- For position no. 12 candidates must possess a minimum of First Degree in the relevant field of study.
- For positions 6 & 7, candidates must possess a minimum of Trade Test/City & Guild certificate and evidence of having being trained in generator/ motor maintenance and electrical installations.
- For position 14, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent certificate in Accountancy.
- For position no. 15, candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in secretarial studies.
- For position no. 16, candidates must possess a minimum of B.ED or its equivalent in the relevant field.
AGE REQUIREMENT: Candidates must be between 25 and 55 years.
Interested candidates should forward their typewritten application, photocopy of credentials, and curriculum vitae to:
Board of Governors,
Logos International Secondary School,
Km 24, Owerri-Onitsha Rd, P. O. Box 772,
Awo-Omamma, Imo State, Nigeria.
All applications should reach the undersigned not later than eight (8) weeks from October 5, 2020.
Signed: Dr. R.I. Ngwoke
Logos International Secondary School